Grant Opportunities For Exporters
Contact the CNYIBA for information regarding grants available to New York State exporters.
Up to $63,000 in Exporter Grant support available per company per year.
1. Up to $50,000 available* per company each year on a 1:1 match basis
Eg: $100,000 of Export activities for your company would give you up to max of $50,000 in grant support.
*Maximum grant per application = $25,000, two applications per year permitted
Exporter Grant is available for:
- Trade Mission expenses
- International Trade Shows: Booth rental and materials, marketing materials, equipment transportation costs etc: Some Domestic Trade Shows are valid depending on International Attendee numbers.
- International Trade Conferences and meetings
- Travel expense: Air fares, Hotel
- Certification expenses: Lab tests, Examples : CE marking tests, CCC Certification, Medical Device certifications etc
- Marketing expenses: Translations, promotional materials
- Finding Buyer expenses: e.g. US Commercial Service - International Partner Searches and the Gold Key Service)
- Export Education expenses e.g. The ExportNY Program operated by the CNYIBA Syracuse University and The TDO in Syracuse.
2. Another Exporter Grant up to $13,000 / year per New York State company
- Exhibit at an International (or qualified Domestic) Trade Show 70% up to $5,000
- Travel expenses 70% capped at $3,000
- Targeted Export Training Workshops 70% up to $1,750
- U.S. Department of Commerce services : 70% up to $1,500
- Qualified Trade Mission Expenses
For copies of the guidelines and applications forms contact the CNYIBA firstname.lastname@example.org