Webinar:How to Mitigate International Contract Problems During and After the Global Crisis
Friday, June 12, 2020
2:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET
Exporters across the U.S. have been impacted by the current crisis. Supply chains, workforce issues, and local health rules may impact your ability to meet requirements of existing international contracts. This webinar is designed to help.
This webinar is designed to offer practical advice to exporting companies. Takeaways will include a checklist of tips for reviewing future international contracts.
- John Walsh, President & CEO, Michigan Manufacturers Association will speak.
- Holly Osterholm Swanson, Vice President, Legal, ZF Group, Active Safety Division will speak.
- Jean Schtokal, Shareholder, Foster Swift Collins & Smith, Chair-West Michigan District Export Council, Member-International Law Section will speak.
- Reinhard Lemke, Attorney, LEMKE & ASSOCIATES PLLC, Council Member-International Law Section, AmCham Germany Senior Advisor USA-Midwest will speak.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- Friday, June 12, 2020 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET. Registration deadline: June 12, 2020, 12:00 p.m. ET.
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For questions about the webinar please contact Eve.Lerman@trade.gov. For technical questions, contact Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- There is no cost to view this webinar.
To register, or for more info, click
View All Events »