Webinar - Export2Europe -The Baltic Markets
Thursday, May 30, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The U.S. Department of Commerce invites American exporters to learn about the market opportunities and challenges in the Baltics. Join us to hear about these unique and growing European markets!
Receive a market overview of the Baltics region (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania). Learn from European experts who will offer practical advice to U.S. SMEs looking to do business in these regions.
- Market overview of the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania) regions.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges in entering these growing markets.
- Learn about the potential for American companies from an array of industries.
- Understand how the U.S. Commercial Service can help you enter the markets.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Thursday, May 30, 2019; 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET;
- Cost: $50 per participant.
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line. Registrants will receive a copy of all presentations and a link to the netreplay recording of the program.
- The first time a participant joins or starts an event, the Event Manager will automatically be installed allowing them to view the webinar.
- For technical questions, contact Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov. For event questions, please contact Anastasia.Xenias@trade.gov or Michael.Muth@trade.gov.
To register, or for more info, click
View All Events »