Webinar - Export2Europe -Nordic Markets
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
12:00 -1:00 p.m. ET
Join the U.S. Commercial Service to learn about market opportunities for several industries in the Nordic region, a highly developed and high income region of 27 million people with a combined GDP of over $1.5 trillion!
Receive a market briefing on opportunities in the Nordic region. Learn from experts who will offer practical advice to American exporters looking to do business in this region.
- Learn about trends and opportunities in the Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Norway).
- Understand the dynamics of doing business in the rich and advanced markets of Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and all European Union members.
- Learn about opportunities in Norway, which is considered one of the world's wealthiest countries, and a non-European Union member.
- Understand how the U.S. Commercial Service can help you enter these markets.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019; 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET;
- Cost: $50 per participant.
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line. Registrants will receive a copy of all presentations and a link to the netreplay recording of the program.
- The first time a participant joins or starts an event, the Event Manager will automatically be installed allowing them to view the webinar.
- For technical questions, contact Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov. For event questions, please contact Anastasia.Xenias@trade.gov or Michael.Muth@trade.gov.
To register, or for more info, click
View All Events »