Webinar - Export2Europe -Czech Republic and Slovakia
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
American exporters are invited to discuss market opportunities and challenges in Czech Republic and Slovakia. Join us in this webinar to hear about these dynamic markets and how U.S. companies can benefit from these opportunities.
Receive a market overview of Central Europe's two countries: the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Market overview of Czech Republic and Slovakia looking specifically at key projects and potential changes in demand.
- Learn about Czech Republic, the 17th largest economy in Europe, and ranked #1 in Central and Eastern Europe for business sophistication and efficiency.
- Learn about Slovakia, the 23rd largest economy in Europe. Prospective Slovak markets for U.S. exporters consist of agriculture, aircraft and spacecraft.
- Hear from government official experts who will offer practical advice to U.S. SMEs looking to do business in these regions.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019; 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET (8:00am PT);
- Cost: $50 per participant.
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line. Registrants will receive a copy of all presentations and a link to the netreplay recording of the program.
- The first time a participant joins or starts an event, the Event Manager will automatically be installed allowing them to view the webinar.
- For technical questions, contact Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov. For event questions, please contact Anastasia.Xenias@trade.gov.
To register, or for more info, click
View All Events »