Webinar - Export2Europe -Austria and Hungary
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 12:00p.m. ET
American exporters are invited to discuss market opportunities and challenges in Austria and Hungary. Join us in this webinar to hear about these dynamic markets and how U.S.companies can benefit from these opportunities.
Receive a market overview of Austria and Hungary and the many business opportunities in these two countries.
- Market overview of Austria and Hungary highlighting the trends and opportunities in these markets.
- Learn about Austria, the fourth largest trading partner with the United States, on medical equipment, ICT, agriculture, and education growth sectors.
- Learn about Hungary, one of the fastest growing economies in Europe, on pharmaceutical, agriculture, electronics, cyber security and franchise markets.
- Hear from government official experts who will offer practical advice to U.S. SMEs looking to do business in these regions.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET.
- Cost: $50 per participant.
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line. Registrants will receive a copy of all presentations and a link to the netreplay recording of the program.
- The first time a participant joins or starts an event, the Event Manager will automatically be installed allowing them to view the webinar.
- For technical questions, contact Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov. For event questions, please contact Anastasia.Xenias@trade.gov.
To register, or for more info, click
View All Events »