International Documentation Training - Allentown PA
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Holiday Inn Express Allentown West 5630 Tilghman Street Allentown, PA 18104
- Understand how to correctly fill out: Commercial invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of Lading, EEI’s, Certificates of Origin, Dock Receipts
- Shippers Export Declaration- (SED) - Understanding every field and how you are required to fill one out correctly. (Even though we must submit them electronically/EEI, companies still use the SED to provide to their forwarder)
- How to Minimize Customs Delays: have all the information the first time
- Why you should be using a DCS Statement on all your invoices both domestic & international.
- Understand which countries still require a wood certificate.
- What does Legalization of Documents mean and for which countries is it required?
- Pre-Shipment Inspections – Who requires them and how should they be done?
- NAFTA Certificates of Origin – Common errors, when you should/should not fill one out. Who should attend: Traffic managers, purchasing managers, shipping/receiving personnel, compliance officers, financial officers, sales managers, customer service managers and anyone involved in/concerned with international shipments.
$50 Discount for CNYIBA Members: Please contact CNYIBA at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration
This full day training is eligible for (6) NASBITE-CGBP Re-Certification
Cost is $295 per person (pre-register by July 12th). Pay Pal charges 5% for CC payments
Includes all reference material, morning pastries/coffee, and lunch. Seating is limited, registration form & payment required to guarantee seat. Must register via website at www.alloccaenterprises.com/schedule.php . Checks must be received no later than July 23rd. Please visit the website, www.alloccaenterprises.com/schedule.php , to pay via credit card on-line.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION HERE
To register, or for more info, click
View All Events »