Exporting Mechanics Webinar Series: AES / EEI Regulations
Thursday, August 17, 2017
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
In this webinar, you will receive and overview of the AES/EEI Regulations.
This is a joint webinar between the Office of Digital Initiatives at the Department of Commerce and the National Customs Brokers Freight Forwarders Association of America.
- Learn about the Automated Export System (AES) and the legal requirements for filing in the AES.
- Learn how to submit your Electronic Export Information (EEI) to AES as well as using the authorized agents as an option to file the EEI.
- Learn about the Shippers Letter of Instruction (SLI) and the importance of monitoring the data that agents file on their behalf.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Thursday, August 17, 2017 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
To register, or for more info, click
View All Events »