ACCESS NIGERIA - USA FAIR 2019
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - Thursday, May 23, 2019
USA FAIR 2019 presents American manufacturers, suppliers and service providers with product and company showcase opportunities to this most dynamic market on the African continent!
Brought to you by The U.S. Commercial Service www.export.gov/nigeria
EXHIBITIONS - B2B MEETINGS - CONFERENCES
- Most populous country in Africa - about 200 million people!
- Largest GDP in Sub Saharan Africa (SSA)- $376 billion!
- Huge infrastructure deficit requiring US technologies & services
- Gateway to other West African markets
- Growing demand and affinity for US products and services
- Largest export destination for the US in SSA
Event date & location:
May 21- 23, 2019
EKO CONVENTION CENTER. VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS, NIGERIA
- Tuesday May 21, 2019 Exhibitions, Company presentations, Welcome reception
- Wednesday May 22, 2019 Exhibitions, Company presentations
- Thursday May 23, 2019 Targeted B2B meetings
Participation fee is $2,000 which covers....
- 3m x 3m booth space for 2 days exhibition
- Complimentary coffee/tea and lunch daily
- Up to 4 targeted B2B meetings with Nigerian companies
- Business networking reception hosted by the US Consul General
- Opportunity for product/company presentations or promotion (for first 15 companies to register)
For booth reservation or more information on hotel, logistics & early bird benefits, please contact:
Ambrose Thomas (Ambrose.Thomas@trade.gov) 011- 234-1-460 3749
Benedicta Nkwoh (Benedicta.Nkwoh@trade.gov) 011- 234-1-460 3520
Contact the CNYIBA for information on grants for exporters
These grants can help pay for Trade booth expenses, flights, hotel accomodation and food.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Events »