Export Administration Regulations - Webinar
Tuesday, January 9, 2018
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. EST
In this webinar, you will learn receive an overview of the Export Administration Regulations.
This is a joint webinar between the Office of Digital Initiatives at the Department of Commerce and the National Customs Brokers Freight Forwarders Association of America.
- Learn what are the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and how they are different from other export regulations.
- Learn about the General Prohibitions, country groups, license exceptions, country control lists, index as well as other definitions.
- Learn if your export is subject to a Bureau of Industry (BIS) license requirement and what U.S. government tools are available to screen customers.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
To register, or for more info, click
View All Events »